While a large, floppy straw hat is her favorite, bestselling award-winning author Ane Mulligan has worn many different ones: hairdresser, legislative affairs director (that’s a fancy name for a lobbyist), business manager, and drama director. Her lifetime experience provides a plethora of fodder for her Southern-fried fiction (try saying that three times fast). She’s a multi-published novelist, playwright, humor columnist, and rides herd over a troupe of actors for Players Guild at Sugar Hill. She resides in Sugar Hill, GA, with her artist husband, chef son, and a wooly mammoth…uh, English mastiff.
Building a Biblical Marriage with an Unequally Yoked Husband and Surviving
- Using Scripture and humor, Ane shows how to survive while waitingt for God to provide a miracle of grace.
- How to win your unequally yoked spouse with actions not words.
- How to keep faith that God will keep His promises as the years pass.
Help! My Nest is Empty!
- Starting a new career after your nest is empty can be fun. Okay, it can be daunting, too, but if Ane did it, so can you.
- Using your past, create a new future.
Praying Your Prodigal Back to the Lord
- Using Scripture and humor, Ane shares how prayer and actions won her prodigal son back to God.
- How do you surrender you child to Go
Church Book Clubs: a Ministry
- Ane will teach how to start a book club using Christian fiction (and non-fiction) to minister to its members.
- Ane will share how to get local authors to speak with your book club and how to Skype to FaceTime with them if they aren’t local.
Life is funny
- Ane shares events from her own life as an example of God’s sense of humor.
- How she met Lord Guacamole in London.
- Greeting card adventures
- How a Valentine’s Day romantic cruise went south.
- And many more