Anita Brooks motivates others to dynamic break-throughs. Blending mind, heart, body, and spirit, as an Inspirational Business/Life Coach, International Speaker, and Common Trauma Expert.
Anita is also a multi-published author. Her titles include Amazon Best Seller and Readers’ Favorite International Book Award winner: Getting Through What You Can’t Get Over, Barbour Publishing, First Hired, Last Fired — How to Become Irreplaceable in Any Job Market, Leafwood Publishing, Death Defied-Life Defined: A Miracle Man’s Memoir, releasing fall 2015, and is a contributor to the global book phenomenon, The Change: Insights Into Self Empowerment Book #4. Her books are available at major and independent bookstores, plus online retailers.
Anita fulfills her mission to help 21st century women and men make fresh starts with fresh faith by sharing what she’s learned through experience, interviews, and research. Anita shares hope and encouragement from the page and on the stage.
Anita’s favorite pastime is watching sunsets with her husband of 30 plus years, while they laugh and dip their toes in the water. Her favorite passion is inspiring others to transform battles into victories.
You can connect with Anita on Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, or Twitter. Check out her live inspirational broadcasts as Anita Fresh Faith on Periscope. Keep up with her latest happenings at anitabrooks.com. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request information on having Anita inspirationally speak or train at your next event.
- Getting Through What You Can’t Get Over
- Healing After Hurting — Happy Marriage Secrets from a 30 Year Vet
- Staying — Why It’s Worth Sticking It Out When Marriage Gets Hard
- Busting Out of Modern Day Debtor’s Prison
- Personality 101 — The Why Behind What We Do
- I look Like My Daddy — An Unknown Daughter’s Tale
- Compassion Fatigue — Revealing the Silent Triggers Behind Trashing, Bashing, and Lashing
- First Hired, Last Fired — Secrets from a Business Coach
- Surviving Common Traumas — What to Do, What Not to Say, How to Heal
- How Work Affects Home and Home Affects Work — Discovering the Secret to True Balance