Write Your Heart Out!
A Moment With MaryAnn
Tips for Achieving Success in Life, MaryAnn Diorio
Winning With The Word
CAN members Linda Kozar, Lena Nelson Dooley, and Angela Breidenbach host shows on the Along Came A Writer Network.
Chat Noir Mystery and Suspense, with host Linda Kozar on the Along Came A Writer Network
The Lena Nelson Dooley Show, with host Lena Nelson Dooley on the Along Came A Writer Network
Historically Speaking, with host Angela Breidenbach on the Along Came A Writer Network
John Vonhoff, host of Writers and Authors On Fire, interviews CAN members
Writers and Authors On Fire Podcast
Host, John Vonhoff, discusses writing, writing life, writing lessons, and the best tips to be a successful author with his guests.
Listen to episodes below by clicking on the link.
- Cheri Cowell is an accomplished author, speaker, and owner of EABooks Publishing.
- Dr. Michelle Bengtson is the author of Hope Prevails, a book about depression.
- Sydney Avey writes literary fiction about the human experience.
- Jane Daley has written two nonfiction books about life’s hard issues.
- Sherry Kyle is an author of novels for women and books for tween girls.
- Crystal Bowman is a children’s author with over 100 books written.
- Torry Martin is a Christian sketch writer/scriptwriter, who also writes humor and nonfiction books.
- Mona Hodgson Historical fiction and children’s book author talks about these two exciting genres.
- Karen Whiting is an author of 21 books and 600+ articles, and writes for children, moms, and families.
- Sarah Sundin Author of WWII historical romance fiction.
- Angela Breidenbach writes historical and contemporary romance and non-fiction is intent on growing.
- Kathy Ide Editor and nonfiction author.
Recently 2 of our Christian Authors Network members hit the news stands in both newspaper and magazines. Catch those articles below…