Twenty-five years ago, after a decade of life as a “single-again,” author Linda W. Yezak rediscovered God’s love and forgiveness when He allowed her a second chance at marital happiness. She is now living her greatest romance with her husband in a forest in East Texas. After such an amazing blessing, she chooses to trumpet God’s gift of second chances in the books she writes. Linda’s novels are heart-warming hallmarks of love, forgiveness, and new beginnings.
Linda is an award-winning author and a 2012 Carol Award finalist. She won the 2011 Grace Award for Romance and the 2017 Texas Authors Association Best Fiction Award (Christian genre). Her short story “Slider” is published in the 2016 Saturday Evening Post’s Great American Fiction anthology as an honorable mention in their Great American Fiction short story contest.
- Facebook Fan Page: http://dld.bz/LWYFacebookPage
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lyezak/
- Twitter: @LindaYezak
- Amazon Page: http://dld.bz/LWYAmazonPage
- Goodreads: http://dld.bz/dSPmg
- Blog: http://lindayezak.com
- Newsletter: http://dld.bz/CoffeewithLinda
- Choosing and Preparing for a Freelance Editor
- Editing Tips for Indies
- Pacing Emotion: Help Your Readers Feel
- The Specific Audiences for Christian Fiction Authors and How to Write for Them
- In Obedience: Relinquishing Your Desires to God’s Commands