The Sky Speaks By Crystal Bowman
When I was growing up in West Michigan, summer was my favorite season of the year. I was never a fan of cold weather, and in Michigan we’d get a lot of that! I loved the warm summer days when I could play outdoors with my neighborhood friends, running through the sprinklers and eating popsicles. Read More →
John Vonhoff, host of Writers and Authors On Fire, interviews CAN members
Writers and Authors On Fire Podcast
Host, John Vonhoff, discusses writing, writing life, writing lessons, and the best tips to be a successful author with his guests.
Listen to episodes below by clicking on the link.
- Cheri Cowell is an accomplished author, speaker, and owner of EABooks Publishing.
- Dr. Michelle Bengtson is the author of Hope Prevails, a book about depression.
- Sydney Avey writes literary fiction about the human experience.
- Jane Daley has written two nonfiction books about life’s hard issues.
- Sherry Kyle is an author of novels for women and books for tween girls.
- Crystal Bowman is a children’s author with over 100 books written.
- Torry Martin is a Christian sketch writer/scriptwriter, who also writes humor and nonfiction books.
- Mona Hodgson Historical fiction and children’s book author talks about these two exciting genres.
- Karen Whiting is an author of 21 books and 600+ articles, and writes for children, moms, and families.
- Sarah Sundin Author of WWII historical romance fiction.
- Angela Breidenbach writes historical and contemporary romance and non-fiction is intent on growing.
- Kathy Ide Editor and nonfiction author.
Jeanne Dennis, host of Heritage of Truth TV
Heritage of Truth Internet TV, Produced and Hosted by CAN member Jeanne Dennis
Click on the title links below to watch the interviews with Christian Authors Network members. You can also learn more about each member by clicking on their name.
When people find out I write books for children, their response often goes something like this: “Oh, how fun! I have always wanted to write a children’s book.” Writing for children is fun, but fun does not mean easy. And the more you learn, the harder it gets! If you are someone who wants to try writing for children, here are a few basic tips on how to get started. Read More →
Greetings from Sarah Sundin in California! This past spring I had the joy of serving on the faculty at the Mount Hermon Christian Writers Conference with Crystal Bowman. I was impressed with her passion for writing for children, and you’ll be impressed with her creative ideas for speaking events.
Crystal, how many books do you have published? What are a few of your latest titles?
Over 100 books for children. I have also written 3 books for women and contributed to several anthologies, but I have found my niche in the children’s market. Some of my latest titles are Our Daily Bread for Kids, Our Daily Bread for Preschoolers, and M is for Manger. Read More →