C. Kevin Thompson is a husband, a father, a grandfather, and a kid at heart. Often referred to as “crazy” by his grandchildren, it’s only because he is. He’s a writer. Need he say more? He is also an ordained minister, having served churches in New York, Mississippi, Texas, and Iowa. He is married (will be 40 years in 2021!), has three daughters, two sons-in-law, and five grandchildren. He speaks in churches on occasion, presently works as an assistant principal in a Central Florida school district.
Kevin is a huge fan of the TV series 24, The Blacklist, Blue Bloods, NCIS, Criminal Minds, BBC shows Broadchurch, Shetland, Hinterland, and Wallander, loves anything to do with Star Trek, and is a Sherlock Holmes fanatic too. But you will never catch him wearing a deerstalker. Ever.
Find out more about Kevin at:
- Website: www.ckevinthompson.com
- Blog: www.ckevinthompson.blogspot.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CKevinThompson.AuthorPage/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CKevinThompson
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ckevinthompson/
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/16082064.C_Kevin_Thompson
- BookBub: http://C. Kevin Thompson
Books: NOW AVAILABLE!
- The Serpent’s Grasp
Winner of the BRMCWC 2013 Selah Award for Fiction-First Novel
Finalist in Foreword Reviews’ 2012 Book of the Year in the Science Fiction category
- 30 Days Hath Revenge (A Blake Meyer Thriller – Book 1)
Award Winner in Readers’ Favorite 2013 Book of the Year Awards in the Christian Fiction category
- Triple Time (A Blake Meyer Thriller – Book 2)
- The Tide of Times (A Blake Meyer Thriller – Book 3)
- When the Clock Strikes Fourteen (A Blake Meyer Thriller – Book 4)
- The Letters