John Vonhoff, host of Writers and Authors On Fire, interviews CAN members
Writers and Authors On Fire Podcast
Host, John Vonhoff, discusses writing, writing life, writing lessons, and the best tips to be a successful author with his guests.
Listen to episodes below by clicking on the link.
- Cheri Cowell is an accomplished author, speaker, and owner of EABooks Publishing.
- Dr. Michelle Bengtson is the author of Hope Prevails, a book about depression.
- Sydney Avey writes literary fiction about the human experience.
- Jane Daley has written two nonfiction books about life’s hard issues.
- Sherry Kyle is an author of novels for women and books for tween girls.
- Crystal Bowman is a children’s author with over 100 books written.
- Torry Martin is a Christian sketch writer/scriptwriter, who also writes humor and nonfiction books.
- Mona Hodgson Historical fiction and children’s book author talks about these two exciting genres.
- Karen Whiting is an author of 21 books and 600+ articles, and writes for children, moms, and families.
- Sarah Sundin Author of WWII historical romance fiction.
- Angela Breidenbach writes historical and contemporary romance and non-fiction is intent on growing.
- Kathy Ide Editor and nonfiction author.
Recently 2 of our Christian Authors Network members hit the news stands in both newspaper and magazines. Catch those articles below…
Jeanne Dennis, host of Heritage of Truth TV
Heritage of Truth Internet TV, Produced and Hosted by CAN member Jeanne Dennis
Click on the title links below to watch the interviews with Christian Authors Network members. You can also learn more about each member by clicking on their name.
On September 24, dozens of retailers filled the room at the Munce Christian Product Expo in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, for devotions with CAN
authors. As retailers arrived, the Munce staff handed out gift bags of bookmarks with seventy titles releasing in 2014 by CAN authors. Retailers use
them for bag stuffers as gifts for their customers. CAN secretary Ava Pennington opened the event with a welcome and devotion from her new re-release Daily Reflections on the Names of God.
CAN president Angela Breidenbach and treasurer Karen Whiting shared a little about Christian Authors Network (CAN) and how CAN partners with stores through Munce to give independent retailers unique content and support.
Karen and Ron Gross win books
Next, Cecil Murphy spoke on how words are hugs we give people and his passion to embrace others through books he writes and retailers sell, such as 90
Minutes in Heaven and I Believe in Miracles.
Read More →
I spent a lot of time this month with other writers as well as editors and retailers. I spoke at the International Christian Retail Show in early July and attended two conferences. The trade show continues to decrease in size but the energy and hope abounded. The publishing industry has done more to partner with author organizations.
Read More →