Storytellers Nashville 2019
November 12-16, 2019
The 44th anniversary of the annual ICVM Conference, in partnership with the Christian Authors Network, November 12-16 (Tues. evening-Sat. evening) Nashville area.
2019 Conference Rates
- $495 Early-Bird First Registration
- $399 Additional Employees for Member Organizations
- $299 Spouse of registered member
(No rights of membership extended. Only first-timers are eligible to register without being a member).
- $695 Early-Bird Full Registration
- $399 Additional Employees for Registered Organizations
- $299 Spouse of registered attendee
- $299 Student Rate
- One-day-only Attendee Rate: $150 (Does NOT include the Thursday evening Group Excursion).
- For every new person you invite who registers for the full conference at the rates shown above, you will receive a $100 voucher (valid for one year) which can be used towards membership or towards the conference fee.
- Do you need assistance for attending the conference? ICVM has received a small amount of scholarship money donated to help first-time attendees or those in need with their registration costs. If you need assistance and have not received scholarship money in past years, send a letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hotel reservations must be made separately. There is a discount group rate IF you make your reservation by the cut-off date.
CAN OPENER—ICE CREAM SOCIAL (8-10pm)
The CAN Opener Ice Cream Social for those who arrive Tuesday evening, Nov. 12, 2019 for the Conference. Plan to attend this informal time of greeting and networking with one another.
We will have two pre-conference film screenings Wednesday at 10:00 AM and 1:30 PM. We will also be screening Director’s Cuts Friday and Saturday afternoon.
Have your organization represented at ICVM with a display in the exhibition area. A table and space is allocated for your display and point of contact throughout the conference. If you wish to be an exhibitor, please contact Chris Rogers for more information: email@example.com. Note: Complimentary exhibit space available for our members coming from outside North America.
Come make new connections. A perfect way to get to know dozens of people in less than two hours Thursday afternoon. An opportunity to pitch your next project!
LOCAL & GLOBAL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
Network with distributors and licensees from all over the world who are looking to distribute films, entertain pitches and in some cases release projects to the U.S.
CROWN AWARDS CEREMONY
Attend the distinguished Crown Awards, which recognize the best and highest achievement in video and film production.
Announcing the inaugural #CANCrown Awards for marketing books, book series, and author brands. Dressy attire suggested for the Awards Banquet Saturday evening.
Banquet only tickets are available for $50.
POPCORN NIGHT (Prepare in advance)
See what other attendees are creating Wednesday and Friday evenings.Sign up for a 5-minute slot online or at the registration desk. Upload your file or bring your DVD. Material should be appropriate for Christian audiences.
Over meals and between events, there is plenty of time for you to discuss your projects and ideas with other professionals.
Distribution, Creative, and Production Seminars covered:
- The challenging and ever-changing world of media distribution- including digital, theatrical and television.
- Screenwriting insights and practical applications and acting workshops.
- Hands-on production discussions covering from the basics all the way to professional filming.
- Speaking the film and publishing industry lingo. (Yes, they are different.)