Linore Rose Burkard is best known for historical romance novels with Harvest House Publishers, and now writes apocalyptic suspense as L.R.Burkard. Linore grew up in New York City, earned a magna cum laude degree in English Literature from CUNY, and now resides in Ohio with her husband, where they have five children. She homeschools only one these days, her youngest daughter, and when not writing, teaches writing workshops, and is an active member of her church. Linore likes to cook from scratch, garden, and paint, and is a serious watcher of period films.
Each month, two readers win free books!
- Anything related to writing, novel writing, marketing, or self-publishing.
- A few talks given in the past: Introduction to Novel Writing (12 week high school course)
- How to Self-Publish Like a Pro
- How to Run a Mini Book Launch (and Start Off Right)
- The Wheel of Marketing: How to Get it Moving!
- How to Build a Platform from the Ground Up
- Author Indie Excellence Award
- Reader’s Choice Inspirational Award