Sandra Orchard is the award-winning author of inspirational romantic suspense with Love Inspired Suspense and mysteries with Revell publishing and Annie’s Attic.
Her novels have garnered several Canadian Christian Writing Awards (The Word Award) for both mystery and romance, a Romantic Times_Reviewers’ Choice Award, a Holt Medallion Award of Merit, a National Readers’ Choice Award, and a Daphne du Maurier Award for Excellence in Mystery/Suspense.
In addition to her busy writing schedule, Sandra enjoys speaking at events and teaching writing workshops.
Sandra and her husband of 30 years live in the heart of Niagara, Canada. When not plotting crimes, Sandra loves to play with her growing brood of grandchildren.
Learn more and check out special bonus features for her novels, such as deleted scenes and location pics, at:
Would you like Sandra to speak at your event? Downloadable PDF: Sandra Orchard Speaking One Sheet
- Writing Process – (20-30 minutes) In this lively presentation, Sandra discusses how she develops and researches her mystery stories from first idea to finished book.
- Journey Toward Publication – (20-30 minutes) Sandra’s personal story of becoming a published author and beyond.
- So You Want to Be a Writer? – (2 hour workshop) Sandra walks participants through a whirlwind tour of novel-writing and helps them unleash their own creative talents in a fun-filled group collaboration.
- Q & A – (from 20-45 minutes) alone or pairs well with other topics
- Writing Journey as a Christian Fiction Author – (20-30 minutes)
- Writing to God’s Glory – (20-30 minutes)
- Fiction Basics – 1, 2, 3 or 5 hour programs in an interactive, lecture format with hands-on examples and and extensive handouts to aid retention.
- Subtext – (90 min – 2 hours)
- How to Write a Selling Synopsis – (1 hour)
- Writing Romantic Suspense – (1 hour)
- What Do I Write About? – (1.5+hours; best-suited to groups from 5-30 people)
- Brainstorming Session – ( time varies)
- Open to requests for other topics.