CAN Private Group
In the CAN private group, connect with other traditional authors who support one another and share when we have a new publication, promotion, or idea. Post questions and let fellow industry experts answer them. Share what has worked and what has not worked in your publishing world. We are the Lords hands and feet ministering to the world. Let’s minister and rejoice together as brothers and sisters in Christ.
CAN also has genre subgroups so members can discuss issues pertaining to a specific genre. Authors can brainstorm, find endorsers for their books, and join together for genre-specific events and promotions.
Christian Authors Network Mastermind Groups
The writing world is a solitary profession, but it doesn’t have to be. We can ban together to support one another and learn from each other through CAN’s private group and mastermind groups.
What is a Mastermind Group?
A mastermind group aims to have peers help one another solve problems through input, brainstorming, and advice. As a group you will learn and grow together. The nature of the mastermind group is that participants challenge each other to implement higher-level goals. And when those goals are met, the group as a whole celebrates.
Praying together for one another and about business issues is inspirational. We are God’s hands and feet on this Earth trying to do his will. Having a fellow Christian beside you helps to spiritually support you.
Benefits of a Mastermind Group
The benefits of joining a CAN mastermind group are many including:
- Learning from others’ experiences and expand your knowledge.
- Exchanging ideas and get new ideas for your business.
- Finding solutions to your problems that you would not have found yourself.
- Growing closer to members and thereby obtain new network connections from people who are willing to help you.
- Reviewing your monthly goals with the group, and thereby become more committed to attaining those goals.
- Being positively influenced by this group.
Reasons to Join a Mastermind Group
Through a Mastermind group you will:
- Attain feedback
- Challenge yourself
- Gain accountability and support
- Make better decisions
- Create lasting connections
- Become more focused on goals
- Gain confidence
- Become more creative
- Gain cross-promotion
- Expand your skills
- What you accomplished from last month’s goals
- This month’s goals
- Brainstorming on goals
- What do you need help with or questions
- Prayer requests
The author mastermind group, led by Susan Neal, meets the third Thursday of each month at 4 pm EST.
Mastermind groups cost an additional $7.99/month. If you would like to sign up for a group, please pay THIS INVOICE or email Susan Neal, CAN Director, at email@example.com and let her know.
Susan Neal, Author Mastermind Leader
Susan U. Neal RN, MBA, MHS, a Certified AWSA Writer Coach, sold over 20,000 copies of her self-published number one Amazon best-seller 7 Steps to Get Off Sugar and Carbohydrates in four years. The book has over 1000 Amazon reviews.