The Christian Author’s Network announces the CAN 2016 Scavenger Hunt!
Since you started at the page on our website, and were led to this page, this is now stop #2 on the CAN Scavenger Hunt… in a moment, you’ll find the link near the bottom of this page to the next stop on the list.
- Play and enter to win a grand prize of 26 books from CAN authors.
- Enjoy meeting Christian Author Network members on their personal blogs as you seek clues for the chance to win our grand prize: 26 free books, one from each participating CAN author!
- Catch us on this hunt beginning July 17-23, 2016.
- Winner will be announced July 25th.
- Check out 26 stops, each featuring a different CAN author, many featuring additional prizes or giveaways!
- You’ll get fresh insights into each author and learn more about their writing.
*Due to international regulations and postage fees, prizes will be awarded to US Residents only. Individual contests within the hunt may vary, so please read rules presented with each giveaway.*
How it works:
- Hop from the first blog post to the next and continue through to the last one.
- Each post will contain a short phrase. (The phrase for this blog, #1, is “CAN is a group.”)
- Contestants will string the phrases together in the order the blogs listed below.
- The winner will win the grand prize of almost thirty books.
- FYI: The phrase will be clearly marked, but may be difficult to find.
Click HERE! You’ll be directed to Rebecca Ondov’s site…CAN Scavenger Hunt stop #3
Once you are finished following the directions (in the last blog stop),
enter the drawing here: (click on this link below)
CAN 2016 Scavenger Hunt Entry Page
(also CAN Scavenger Hunt stop #1, in case you started somewhere in the middle. You’ll end up back on the Entry Page at the finish line so you can input your entry.)
THE CAN AUTHORS PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT ARE in order here:
Rebecca Ondov, Sandra Orchard, Davalynn Spencer, Winnie Griggs, Kathy Collard Miller, Sarah Sundin, Dianne Barker, Lena Nelson Dooley, Anne Greene, Linda Kozar, Sherry Kyle, Jocelyn Green, Cheri Cowell, Margaret Brownley, Susan G. Mathis, Angela Breidenbach, Peggy Sue Wells, Pam Farrel, Kathy Ide, Elizabeth Goddard, Janet Bly, Miralee Ferrell, Andrea Kahn Boeshaar, Linda Rondeau, and Darlene Franklin (the last stop before entering your phrase).