Hola from Janet Perez Eckles…Igniting Your Passion to Overcome
When everyone is busy looking at the horizon of a new year, planning, crafting goals, and plotting strategies, I decided to do the opposite. I’d look back instead, pondering on lessons learned, gems collected, insights applied, and wisdom gained.
Here are some that might stir your thinking as you prepare to welcome 2016.
- We know defeat when our feet refuse to step out of the puddle of discouragement.
- Resentment is like a bucket of water. The longer we hold onto it, the heavier it gets.
- More effective than sleeping pills is slipping gratitude into our thoughts.
- Forgiveness opens the door to freedom.
- Turmoil can only boil when fueled by worry.
- Focus not on the real estate you hold, but on the One who holds the real state of your destiny.
- The green of envy highlights our worst features.
- Life tastes better when seasoned with kind words.
- Constant work may bring results; but working on an intimacy with Christ results in a triumphant life.
- Patience is the muscle that strengthens the soul.
- We know compassion only when love fuels our passion.
- Anger visits places where fear dwells.
- We miss the beauty ahead when gazing into the rearview mirror of life.
- Broken plans are often God’s divine detours.
- A positive attitude is the passport to wonderful places others miss.
Wishing you a surprise-filled 2016.
Before Janet Perez Eckles became an international speaker, No. 1 Amazon best-selling author, life coach, master interpreter, and radio host, she faced complete blindness at 31 and endured other devastating tragedies.
And because of God’s grace, her days shine with victory, success and joy. This triumph translates into the empowerment and transformational message she imparts in her books and her presentations internationally before thousands. Want to know more? Here’s a 2-minute video for you to enjoy. And please visit Janet’s website.
Share your thoughts