What Do I Get From CAN?
How much will you get out of CAN?
As much as you’re able and willing to put in. Members are encouraged to join in the adventure as we spread the word about great Christian books.
Our focus is on retailer/librarian/reader connections.
• CAN will highlight your new book releases on our blog and get others excited about your work. Our blog also regularly posts book reviews of CAN authors.
• You will be invited to participate in multi-author, regional events that maximize your time as you connect with bookstores and readers.
• You will be invited to participate in the CAN blog, as well as the e-Loop, Pinterest boards, Instagram, and Facebook page to further market your books, events, and brand.
• You will also have access to CAN’s great reader-friendly website, where you can direct authors, readers and retailers to learn more about great books by CAN authors.
• You will have the opportunity to post a link on the CAN website to the Speaker page of your own website.
• CAN offers networking opportunities.
• You connect with other CAN authors in your region and across the nation as well as small groups in your genre(s).
• Your publishing announcements will be posted on the CAN Facebook page, Instagram, and Twitter account.
• CAN has also established a partnership with the Munce Group and the Christian Retail Association, giving increased exposure to our authors through Munce events and the Munce More to Life Magazine.
• You will have the opportunity to participate in multi-author activities related to CAN’s partnership many industry events and businesses.
• CAN offers regular webinars for our members on various marketing topics featuring experts in social media, marketing, and promotion.
• CAN continues to build and strengthen retailer/librarian/reader/author relationships.
• CAN Speaker Bureau promotes members to events, libraries, retailers, and conference planners.
• Crown Awards (Please see the CAN Crown Awards page for details) membership discount to enter, marketing/promotion packages as prizes.
• as you choose to participate at industry events in a variety of ways.
*All members have access to stored files for past trainings, a CAN Member Benefit and Marketing Guide (updated regularly), direct access to board members for questions and help, special membership discounts, and more…