She danced through her blindness, smiled through her storms and today, sings the melody of victor
International speaker and author, Janet Perez Eckles is in love with life, and with a passion to teach you to do the same.
She tasted the bitterness of sorrow when she faced complete blindness at 31. And years later, the murder of her youngest son.
But rather than sink in self-pity, she surrendered her life to Jesus. He showed her that adversities didn’t have to defeat her. And because of His grace, Janet became your encourager in her role as an author of four books, international keynote speaker, radio host, and Christian life coach.
Her mission is to have the pages of her books ignite in you a passion to conquer fear, sing victory, and relish in the melody of God’s joy.
Janet’s impacting story has attracted the media, appearing as guest in dozens of television and radio programs. They include Fox 35 News, the Spanish version of 700 Club, Focus on the Family, Good Morning America, Verdades in Enlace Network, and in several programs on Univision and Telemundo networks.
She has been quoted in national magazines and was featured on the cover of Hispanic Woman Magazine.
SOCIAL MEDIA URL’s
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JanetEckles/
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/+JanetPerezEckles
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/janeteckles
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/JanetPerezEckles
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/janet-perez-eckles-4654772/
- Website: https://janetperezeckles.com
- Blog: https://janetperezeckles.com/blog
Some of Janet’s Speaking Topics:
- From Trials to Triumph
- Be Strong and Courageous
- Forgiveness—the Path to Freedom
- Delete Guilt, Delight in Grace
- Prepare to Conquer Adversity