Irish-born Christine Lindsay is the author of multi-award-winning Christian fiction and non-fiction. Readers describe her writing as gritty yet tender, realistic yet larger than life, with historical detail that collides into the heart of psychological and relationship drama. Christine’s books have garnered the ACFW Genesis Award, The Grace Award, Canada’s The Word Guild Award for two of her books, a finalist for the Readers’ Choice Award, and a finalist twice for Readers’ Favorite.
This author’s non-fiction memoir Finding Sarah Finding Me is the true-life story that started this award-winning career in Christian fiction and non-fiction, and speaking ministry. Finding Sarah Finding Me is a must for anyone whose life has been touched by adoption or deep emotional pain. Christine is currently writing a new fictional series set on the majestic coast of Ireland. Christine Lindsay would love to connect with you on her website at www.ChristineLindsay.org or follow her on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest.
Christine Lindsay’s Speaking Topics:
- Motherhood: A Unique Path to the Father—Realize how God sees you by looking at the maternal side of His love. Based on my story of giving my baby up for adoption. Isaiah 49:15,16
- Ditch those Old Heartbreak Songs—Overcoming depression can be your reality. Hope extended from someone who lived with chronic depression for years. Psalm 42 and Book of Ruth
- Become the Heroine of Your Own Story—Using fiction as a backdrop, we will discover ways to turn our crisis and conflicts into victories. Romans 12:1
- Setting up Your Milestones—Telling your story for your kids in order to leave an emotional and spiritual inheritance for the generations to come. Joshua 3
- Finding You—The discovery and development of your spiritual gifts through the tough times.