She danced through her blindness, smiled through her storms and today, sings the melody of victory.
International speaker and author, Janet Perez Eckles is in love with life, and with a passion to teach you to do the same.
She tasted the bitterness of sorrow when she faced complete blindness at 31. And years later, she endured the murder of her youngest son and the abandonment of her husband.
But rather than sink in self-pity, she surrendered her life to Jesus. He showed her that adversities didn’t have to defeat her. And because of His grace, Janet became your encourager in her role as an author of four books, international keynote speaker, radio host, and Christian life coach.
Her mission is to have the pages of her books and her keynote messages ignite in you a passion to overcome your own fears, conquer your mountains of impossibilities and reach triumphant success.
Comment from audience member: “When I came, I felt defeated by the problems in my life, but, Janet showed me and empowered me to know there is nothing I cannot conquer.” Veronica M. I thought I’d
Janet’s impacting story has attracted the media, appearing as guest in dozens of television and radio programs. They include Fox 35 News, the Spanish version of 700 Club, Focus on the Family, Good Morning America, Verdades in Enlace Network, and in several programs on Univision and Telemundo networks.
She has been quoted in national magazines and was featured on the cover of Hispanic Woman Magazine.
Janet has authored four Christian inspirational books, including Simply Salsa, Dancing Without Fear at God’s Fiesta. She has published hundreds of magazine articles, contributed to 17 Christian anthologies, and has published stories in Guidepost Daily Devotions, in Daily Prayers and in 31 “Chicken Soup for the Soul” best-selling titles.
Janet’s YouTube channel features her “See What’s Cooking” segments, in addition to numerous inspirational videos on her “Moments With You” series along with engaging podcasts as well.
Janet’s work has been recognized with the following awards:
- Lifetime Achievement Award (the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Central Florida)
- Latina Women Who Makes a Difference Award
- Women of Distinction Award
- Professional Excellence Award
- “Beyond Me” Award
| Website | Blog | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn| Google+ | YouTube |
SOCIAL MEDIA URL’s
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JanetEckles/
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/+JanetPerezEckles
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/janeteckles
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/JanetPerezEckles
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/janet-perez-eckles-4654772/
- Website: https://janetperezeckles.com
- Blog: https://janetperezeckles.com/blog
- The Four E’s of Excellence
- Courage to Defeat Fear
- Defying All Odds
- From Trials to Triumph
- Be Strong and Courageous
- Forgiveness—the Path to Freedom
- Delete Guilt, Delight in Grace
- Prepare to Conquer Adversity