Kathy Howard calls herself a “confused southerner.” Raised in Louisiana, she moved with her engineer husband around the U.S. and Canada. She says “pop” instead of “Coke” and “you guys” as often as “ya’ll.” But she’s still a southern girl at heart!
Kathy and her “mostly retired” husband live in the Dallas/Ft Worth area near family. They have three married children, four grandsons, and three dogs – one of them on purpose.
Kathy, who has a Master’s in Christian education, is the author of eight books. You can regularly find her writing at Crosswalk.com, Hello Mornings, Arise Daily, and more.She is passionate about Bible study and discipleship and loves sharing at women’s events and retreats.
A former “cultural Christian,” Kathy helps women live an unshakeable faith for life no matter the circumstances. She encourages them to stand firm on our rock-solid God through trials and persecution or ease and success by embracing real, authentic faith. (Get more information about Kathy’s speaking and topics.)
Kathy will help women:
- Cling to God through troubles and trials to find strength, protection, comfort, and guidance
- Build a faith that will withstand difficulty, persecution, ease, and success
- Develop the courage to follow God even when it means taking a risk
- Connect the wisdom and guidance of God’s Word to the decisions you face each day
- Find relevance for life in your relationship with God
- Gain satisfaction and joy through a deeper, more intimate relationship with God
- Recognize and live in the lavish abundance of God’s unbounded grace
For speaking clips and topics visit KATHY’S SPEAKING PAGE.