Linore Rose Burkard
Linore Rose Burkard is a serious watcher of period films, a Janeite, and hopeless romantic. An award winning author best known for Inspirational Regency Romance, her first book opened the genre for the CBA. Besides historical romance, Linore writes contemporary suspense (The Pulse Effex Series, as L.R. Burkard), contemporary romance (Falling In), and romantic short stories. Linore has a magna cum laude English Lit. degree from CUNY which she earned while taking herself far too seriously. She now resides in Ohio with her husband and family, where she turns her youthful angst into character or humor-driven plots.Linore is Vice President of the Dayton Scribes, and a Regional Director of CAN, Christian Authors Network. She founded Lilliput Press as a vehicle for Indie Publishing, where “little dreams become books.” Raised in NY, she now lives in Ohio with her husband and family, a Shorkie, and two enormously hair-shedding cats. Sign up for Linore’s newsletter to be automatically entered in monthly book drawings. You’ll also receive a free novella, Coach and Four: Allisandra’s Tale, set in the days of King Charles II! Enter your email at: https://www.LinoreBurkard.com.
- Anything related to writing, novel writing, marketing, or self-publishing.
- A few talks given in the past: Introduction to Novel Writing (12 week high school course)
- How to Self-Publish Like a Pro
- How to Run a Mini Book Launch (and Start Off Right)
- The Wheel of Marketing: How to Get it Moving!
- How to Build a Platform from the Ground Up
- Book of the Month Award from Interviews and Reviews
- Book of the Year Finalist, Interviews and Reviews, 2019
- Author Indie Excellence Award
- Reader’s Choice Inspirational Award