Greetings from Sarah Sundin! I have the joy of interviewing my friend, fellow author, and fellow Northern Californian, Jane Daly. Jane and I serve on the board for the West Coast Christian Writers Conference, where she brings her expertise as a bank vice president to keep the conference’s finances in order. If that weren’t enough, Jane has written two nonfiction books, is writing several fiction and nonfiction works, and has recently started a podcast with her longtime writing buddy, Robynne Miller.
Jane, please tell us about your podcast, “The Art of Semi-Fiction.”
Robynne Miller and I started “The Art of Semi-Fiction” podcast as a way of sharing our passion for helping writers. The podcast is for writers of any age, genre, and anywhere on the journey of writing. We explore every corner of the written word, and we hope that writers will be encouraged and entertained as we talk about all things writing. Read More →
John Vonhoff, host of Writers and Authors On Fire, interviews CAN members
Writers and Authors On Fire Podcast
Host, John Vonhoff, discusses writing, writing life, writing lessons, and the best tips to be a successful author with his guests.
Listen to episodes below by clicking on the link.
- Cheri Cowell is an accomplished author, speaker, and owner of EABooks Publishing.
- Dr. Michelle Bengtson is the author of Hope Prevails, a book about depression.
- Sydney Avey writes literary fiction about the human experience.
- Jane Daley has written two nonfiction books about life’s hard issues.
- Sherry Kyle is an author of novels for women and books for tween girls.
- Crystal Bowman is a children’s author with over 100 books written.
- Torry Martin is a Christian sketch writer/scriptwriter, who also writes humor and nonfiction books.
- Mona Hodgson Historical fiction and children’s book author talks about these two exciting genres.
- Karen Whiting is an author of 21 books and 600+ articles, and writes for children, moms, and families.
- Sarah Sundin Author of WWII historical romance fiction.
- Angela Breidenbach writes historical and contemporary romance and non-fiction is intent on growing.
- Kathy Ide Editor and nonfiction author.