Hola from Janet Perez Eckles…Igniting Your Passion to Overcome
Five books a year? Insanely impossible. To reach real success, it’s not the number of books sold, but the quantity of hope our books sing. The hope that revives the soul shines the spotlight on Jesus and brightens the horizon through the gloom of pain.
Three secrets to success:
- Identify the source, the fuel, and the reason for your passion, making sure, nothing is done out of selfish ambition or vain conceit (Philippians 2:3).
- When sales don’t soar, believe anyway—with sincerity of heart and reverence for the Lord. “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving” (Colossians 3:23).
- And finally, at the end of the day, when you worked till you can’t any longer, the computer is off, and the family is sleep, in the deepest corner of your heart, you can say with a smile of gratitude and with the peace few know, ”All, absolutely all is well with my soul.”
Father, I confess I had coveted success that’s measured by numbers, dollars, and prestige. But I came to recognize the success that is measured by your power, ordained by your Word, and orchestrated by your plans. Show me how to accomplish only the tasks for each moment. Those that sing of your faithfulness, to spend days that show your provision and the kind of success that lifts a sweet fragrance unto you. In Jesus’ name, amen.
- What does success look like to you?
- Who measures your success, the one no one sees?
- What fuels the work you do?
Before Janet Perez Eckles became an international speaker, No. 1 Amazon best-selling author, life coach, master interpreter, and radio host, she faced complete blindness at 31 and endured other devastating tragedies.
And because of God’s grace, her days shine with victory, success and joy. This triumph translates into the empowerment and transformational message she imparts in her books and her presentations internationally before thousands. Want to know more? Here’s a 2-minute video for you to enjoy. And please visit Janet’s website.
Janet’s newest book: Contagious Courage: A 30-Day Journey to Overcoming Stress and Anxiety.
Share your thoughts