by Lori Wildenberg
New Hope Publishers
August 20, 2018
ISBN Number: 978-1-56309-041-7
About the book:
As parents, we long for our children to have family relationships that lasts a lifetime. But how do we create an atmosphere for connection on this messy journey of parenting? Messy Parenting shows you small yet powerful and practical ways you can begin now to build lasting relationships, even when the going gets tough. Apply God’s design for interdependence and learn to:
- Strengthen family relationships both between you and your child and between siblings
- Encourage leadership skills
- Distinguish between enabling and helping
- Avoid cultural parenting advice that could sabotage your family
- Discuss issues without creating division
- And so much more!
Regardless of how old your child is, or the mistakes or successes you’ve made so far, God made families for relationship, and now is the time to start strengthening those ties.
About the author:
Lori Wildenberg, mom of four, is passionate about helping families build connections that last a lifetime. She’s co-founder of 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting ministry, lead mentor mom with the Moms Together Facebook Community, national speaker, and parent coach. Messy Parenting is Lori’s 5th parenting book. For more information go to www.loriwildenberg.com