Retailers and Librarian Business Toolsknow more about us
- Christian Authors Network > Retailers and Librarian Business Tools
We hope you’ll enjoy these tools written by Christian Authors Network members to support our retailer and librarian friends. It’s our goal to support those who share our books in ministry to your customers. If you think of a tool or article you’d like to see here, but it isn’t, let us know. We’ll do our very best to create it for you. Check out the retailer/librarian resources for activity sheets for children and articles for adults to print and give to your readers.
Power Point Marketing Presentations
- Using Technology to Build Community Interaction in Your Store 1 (From the June 28, 2015 workshop Power Point.) Please feel free to download and use as your notes.
- Engaging the Community in Your Store Part 1 (June 29, 2015 morning workshop Power Point.) Please feel free to download and use as your notes. Part 2 of 2 next.
- Engaging the Community in Your Store Part 2 (June 29, 2015 afternoon workshop Power Point.) 2 of 2.
Amazing Author Events
Creating a Child-Friendly Store
Bag Stuffers to Print and Use
Easy Book Displays
Effective Use of CAN Online Content
Effective Use of Social Media
Engage Your Community
Holidays and Special Days
Time Management for Retailers
- God’s Time Principles Using Genesis1 by Karen Whiting
- Good Time Management Builds Confidence by Karen Whiting
- Managing To Do Lists by Karen Whiting
- Retailing Intentionally by Karen Whiting
- Retailer article Real Life in Overwhelm City by Dianne Barker
- The Smart Calendar Approach by Karen Whiting
- Time tips by Karen Whiting
- Time Management That Works for You by Lane Jordan Burday
- Time and Accountability Partners by Karen Whiting
Bookstores and Publishers Partnering for Profit by Deb Haggerty